JOB TITLE: Record Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Head Of Production
Telegael is currently seeking to hire a voice record Coordinator to work with our production department on our animated projects.
For immediate start at our Head Office at Telegael, Spiddal, Co Galway.
- Role Responsibilities:
- Liaising with agents on booking actors for voice records
- Booking of flights, accommodation and transport for the record sessions
- Script Breakdown for Voice Records, maintaining character and line count documents.
- Liaising with Voice Director and Production Manager regularly and updating him/her on script changes and cue counts
- Attend record session and mark any changes to script
- Keep dialogue tracker updated regularly
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by the company
An understanding of the TV/Film /Animations is a plus
- Experienced in database work and maintaining tracking documents an advantage
- Good understanding of schedules and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills ( verbal/written)
- An ability to work under pressure and with demanding schedules
- Experience in Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel
Closing date for Applications: 20th August 2018. Start date ASAP
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subject your email “Record Coordinator vacancies”
For further information contact Cathy Ní Fhlaithearta at Telegael on 091 558 600
Please note the successful applicant will be required to successfully complete a Garda vetting application as a part of the position